The best way to bring about true environmental change is to start right in our own backyards. By creating our own sustainable gardens and ecosystems, we can all embrace a healthier and harmonious lifestyle that gives back to nature through permaculture.
The company offers a wide-range of services, including vegetable gardens, fruits and berries, water harvesting, greenhouses, playgrounds, tree syrup, chicken coops, harvesting and even beekeeping.
In addition, Claudio and Diego are highly connected to nature and believe everyone should embrace a more sustainable lifestyle, which is why they chose to use a .Earth domain name.
“We decided right away to use a .Earth domain – it was definitely the best option for us,” said Claudio. “It’s very meaningful for us because the Earth is the only home that we have, and it totally goes with our goal of inspiring families to be healthy and connected with nature.”
Following are highlights from this podcast interview:
- More about BacktoNature.Earth, the company’s mission, vision, and how the idea came about. (:53)
- Insights into permaculture and the concept of edible landscapes. (4:50)
- More about BacktoNature.Earth’s comprehensive offerings. (8:00)
- Why they chose to use a .Earth domain name. (10:37)
- What the future holds for BacktoNature.Earth. (13:13)
To learn more about BacktoNature.Earth, please click here. In addition, if you are embracing the new economy around permaculture, and would like to launch your own website using a .Earth domain name, please click here.