Clean Energy Tops Overall Global Tech Investments
Emerging Clean Energy Companies Should Consider Using the .Earth Domain
McKinsey & Company recently launched its McKinsey Technology Trends Outlook 2022, which highlighted how clean energy technology is rising to the top of overall global investments.
According to the report, clean-energy solutions received an investment of $257 billion in 2021. The firm describes clean-energy solutions as those that help “drive toward net-zero greenhouse-gas emissions across the energy value chain, from power generation to power storage and distribution.
As we highlighted this past June, this continues the overall trend of significant investments going towards all things “clean business.” For example, the CleanTech market is poised to reach $423.7 Billion by 2026.
All of this points to how we are currently re-thinking capitalism in a way that sustains life on our planet. Of course, there are already a number of .Earth domain users that have established themselves in this sector. Here are a few:
- SYSTEMIQ.Earth: This advisory firm is helping to grow the market for low-carbon energy, in particular hydrogen, biofuels and low-methane natural gas, by developing their supply and demand. Learn more here.
- iCLIMA.Earth: This research firm is creating impact-focused equity indices that promote regeneration and de-carbonization. Specifically, it provides an analysis of which existing and upcoming technologies will bring the most emissions reduction impact, and it shares that openly. Learn more here.
- Hydrox.Earth: This company has developed a disruptive hydrogen storage technology that enables the storage and transport of hydrogen in a green, non-toxic, non-flammable, non-explosive, cost and energy-efficient carrier. Learn more here.
- Puro.Earth: This company helps organizations around the world to reverse climate change by removing their carbon emissions from the atmosphere, as well as producing carbon-neutral products for its customers. Learn more here, and check out our Voices.Earth podcast interview with Puro.Earth here.
- Strive.Earth: This company offers a wide-range of solutions that help companies with zero-carbon strategies, with environmental footprint development, as well as green supply chain and climate action advocacy. It also offers renewable energy and green certificates. Learn more here.
For any emerging company in the clean energy sector – especially those receiving new investments for sales and marketing – the .Earth domain is ideal for building strong, sustainability-focused brands.
As such, now’s the time to consider joining the growing .Earth domain tribe, and join today’s critical fight against climate change.
To learn more about the .Earth domain, visit Voices.Earth. In addition, many organizations and individuals are sharing their voices about the benefits of a .Earth domain in our Voices.Earth podcast series.