.Earth Domain Users Offering Climate Risk Disclosure Solutions
As we have been highlighting over the past several weeks, Climate Risk Disclosures are coming more into the forefront as companies will have to report climate-related disclosures in their registration statements and periodic reports.
What many don’t realize is that there is a group of .Earth domain users that have been offering climate risk analysis and assessment solutions for sometime now.
Many of these .Earth users are ahead of the curve, and are potentially well positioned to help companies meet the upcoming Climate Risk Disclosures requirements.
Here are some of these users:
- Bravo.Earth: To help companies be prepared for sustainability reporting, Bravo.Earth offers a four-step process that helps to develop a full Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) program. Learn more here.
- ClimateMatters.Earth: This organization offers a six-week program that helps companies to fully develop Task Force on Climate Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) disclosures, as well as to set Science Based Targets (SBT). Learn more here.
- GBS.Earth: This organization offers a suite of solutions for enhancing managed risk to support ESG and Climate Risk Disclosures efforts. Learn more here. In addition, be sure to listen to our 2020 Voices.Earth podcast with Cynthia Thyfault, founder and CEO of GBS.Earth here.
- HHC.Earth: This organization offers data management solutions to best meet the new disclosure requirements of the Sustainable Financial Disclosure Regulation. Learn more here.
- Lobelia.Earth: This organization generates local, regional, and global climate datasets to help support Climate Risk Disclosure reporting. Learn more here.
For companies that are using these solutions to prepare for Climate Risk Disclosure reporting, they should also consider using .Earth domains for developing micro-sites to share all reporting information.
Last month, we announced our Earth Day 2022 pricing promotion with the intention of helping companies to get a jump-start on Climate Risk Disclosures.
From April 22, 2022 to June 31, 2022, our registrar partners are offering special pricing for one-year registrations of standard .Earth domain names starting at under $10.00 USD.
Companies looking to communicate their efforts around Climate Risk Disclosures can take advantage of this special offer through our comprehensive list of global registrar partners below:
- GoDaddy (Global)
- OVH (France/Global)
- Marcaria (Global)
- Ledl (domaintechnik.at) (Europe)
- Netowl (Japan)
- NetIM (Global)
- NameSilo (Global)
- Blacknight (Europe)
- Gonbei Domain (Japan)
To learn more about the .Earth domain, visit Voices.Earth. In addition, many organizations and individuals are sharing their voices about the benefits of a .Earth domain in our Voices.Earth podcast series.
Leave a Comment