Climate change is one of the defining issues of our time. From rising sea levels that increase the risk of catastrophic flooding to changing weather patterns that affect food production, climate change has a vast impact on all aspects of our lives.
The climate change discussion is also moving into the workplace, where a collective understanding of this issue can unlock rapid transformation towards a
MakeTomorrow.Earth is leading this charge through climate change workplace training, which can help staff and senior teams across all industries to respond to the environmental crises. The organization’s mission is to help employees deepen their understanding of the climate and biodiversity crises, and inspire them to make both personal and organization changes.
Gillian said it was an easy decision to choose a .Earth domain.
“We chose a .Earth domain because it gave us an opportunity to align our brand with a very clear purpose that was much bigger than an individual company,” said Gillian. “It also helped set us apart from others, which is really important because most environmental organizations are very generic. The domain is fresh and exciting and ticked all the boxes for us.”
Following are highlights from our interview:
- More about Make Tomorrow and the organization’s mission. (:41)
- Insights about the organization’s history. (1:10)
- More about the Make Tomorrow’s Climate Primer and their other offerings. (3:39)
- The overall benefits achieved through Make Tomorrow’s programs. (6:36)
- About the organization’s current pilot programs. (9:45)
- Why Make Tomorrow chose to use a .Earth domain. (11:07)
- What the future holds for Make Tomorrow. (11:57)
To learn more about Make Tomorrow, please click here. In addition, if you are launching a workforce training company focusing on the climate crisis, and would like to use a .Earth domain name, please click here.