Individual action can certainly change our world for the better. However, to survive well into the future, we need many big science and engineering breakthroughs in the areas of sustainability, energy and health. Thankfully, a community of progressive investors is tackling this worldwide challenge today.
Jane Ge, Founding Manager at Vectors Angel (Vectors.Earth), leads a community of impact investors that seeks out emerging companies working in everything from new forms of mobility, to cleaner energy and resource optimization to sustainable materials to health and wellness.
With a vision of addressing major global challenges, Jane felt that the .Earth domain helped to further enhance the overall brand mission of Vectors Angel.
“When we were looking for our domain, we found .Earth, and I had never heard of it before,” said Jane. “But I’m so glad we decided to go with it because it’s pretty cool, and fits well with our overall mission.”
Following are highlights from our interview:
- Overview of Vectors Angel investment model and how the community came about. (0:50)
- More about the community’s focus on emerging companies in mobility, energy, resource optimization, and health/wellness. (2:48)
- Insights into Vectors Angel’s current portfolio of companies. (3:49)
- Why sustainability is a key focus for Vectors Angel. (7:25)
- Why Vectors Angel chose to use a .Earth domain. (10:15)
- What the future holds for Vectors Angel. (11:01)
To learn more about Vectors Angel, please click here. In addition, if you are launching an investment organization focused on a more sustainable future, and would like to use a .Earth domain name, please click here.