Raise Your Voice in Saving Our Planet with New a .Earth Domain Name
It’s no secret that human behavior is negatively impacting our planet. From poor water quality to greenhouse gas emissions and the depletion of natural resources, we are at a tipping point where immediate action needs to be taken to restore Earth to its more natural state.
Human behavior has also taken a toll on our planet’s species. In fact, scientists estimate that our planet is losing species at 1,000 to 10,000 times the normal rate, with literally dozens going extinct every day. It is also projected that 30 to 50 percent of all species are possibly heading toward extinction by mid-century.
Thankfully the organizers of Earth Day 2019 are addressing this issue with this year’s campaign theme being “Protect Our Species.” The goal is to focus on advancing and protecting laws, policies, regulations, and international cooperation agreements for species protection from current and threatened rollbacks.
For many members of the .Earth domain “tribe,” saving our planet’s species is already a core part of their overall missions. Here are some examples:
- Mossy.Earth: A long-time partner of .Earth domain marketing efforts, Mossy Earth focuses on re-foresting and re-wilding efforts in areas that have been devastated by wildfires and human forest intervention.
- Baltic.Earth: Baltic Earth strives to achieve an improved Earth System understanding of the Baltic Sea region as the basis for science-based management in the face of climatic, environmental and human impact on wildlife in the region.
- Boulder.Earth: Boulder Earth is a dynamic, grassroots site that highlights Boulder’s robust eco-social-justice community. The organization is undertaking an effort to protect pollinators by calling on the EPA to take bee-killing pesticides off the market.
- Common.Earth: The COmON Foundation is a private, charitable fund, dedicated to the regeneration and re-greening of degraded areas worldwide, that empowers communities to optimize land use and nurture nature based on innovative approaches.
- Pureland.Earth: The PURELAND Zero emission removal project is on a mission to preserve the existing primeval forest cover on an area of 841.7 hectares in Costa Rica.
- PlanetAlpaForest.Earth: Planet Alpha Corporation is taking collective action to reduce carbon emissions and green house gases (GHG) by developing new and innovative ways to enhance forest growth through proper planetary management.
This year, you too can become part of this growing “tribe” by taking advantage of a special .Earth domain pricing discount.
From April 15th, 2019 through May 31st, 2019, our registrar partners from all over the globe are offering one-year registrations of standard .Earth domain names starting as low as $5.99 USD.
- bNamed.net (Europe)
- GoDaddy (Global)
- Gandi.net (Global)
- NameSilo (Global)
- Openprovider (Netherlands)
- Gonbei Domain (Japan)
- CSC Corporate Domains, Inc. (For Corporations, please inquire)
- Key-Systems (for Domain Resellers)
The .Earth domain creates a safe place on the Internet, and allows organizations to elevate their brands to enhance overall awareness, revenue generation, as well as expand their memberships, and grow their donor bases.